- Open young techies to the world of game development with the Barbie game developer doll!
- She wears an industry-inspired outfit with graphic decal t-shirt, faded denim pants, a dark green jacket and white sneakers
- Bright red hair and eyeglasses are fashion-forward with techie style!
- Accessories — a laptop, a tablet with picture of a game showing and a headset — expand the career exploration and storytelling fun
Source: Mattel on the Target.com website
Date: May 9th, 2017
1) Does this Barbie Game Developer doll aid or hinder the push for women to become more involved in the STEM subjects?
2) Is stereotyping such as “industry-inspired outfit” appropriate or offensive?